WHO WE ARE
Well Services of Iran (Schlumberger Methods), known as “WSI” has been providing a wide range of services in the upstream oil and gas industry in Iran utilizing high quality equipment and trained personnel since 1977 (1356). WSI continuously delivered and performed services even during the most difficult and challenging times such as the Iran-Iraq war and sanctions period and managed to preserve its existence in Iran by delivering top notch services. WSI is well stablished for servicing both onshore and offshore operations. WSI’s Headquarters is in Tehran with two main operating facilities providing a full range of upstream oil and gas services in the field of Reservoir Evaluation, Reservoir Development and Reservoir Management. Our services, range from conventional data acquisition to advanced well engineering design, placement and construction. With track proven experiences and complete wide range of services from exploration through production, we are proud to announce our motto of “SOLUTIONS THAT EXCEED EXPECTATIONS”. WSI has set goals and objectives that are both challenging and rewarding by maintaining its position as the leading supplier of technology. Integrated drilling services and information solutions to WSI’s clients in the oil and gas industry in Iran. We value our people and we are dedicated in every way to improve and enhance the quality of our services and the skills of us to deliver to the satisfaction of WSI’s clients.
WSI Core Values
With the experiences and complete wide range of services from exploration through production that WSI has been providing and will continue to provide, WSI is proud to introduce its mission “SOLUTIONS THAT EXCEED EXPECTATIONS”.
To achieve the mission, WSI has set goals and objectives that are both challenging and rewarding as its vision by continuing as the leading supplier of technology, integrated project management and information solutions to clients in the oil and gas industry.
We value our people and we are dedicated in every way to improve and enhance the quality of our services and the skills of our people to deliver to the satisfaction of WSI clients.
WSI Quality Management System
The long-term business success of WSI depends on the ability to continually improve the quality of the services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
WSI requires an active commitment and accountability for quality from all employees and contractors. WSI management has a leadership role in the communication, implementation, and compliancy control of the QMS standards. We are committed to:
- Protect and strive for improvement of the health, safety, and security of our people at all times.
- Eliminate quality non-conformances.
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Set quality performance objectives, monitor progress, assess and continually improve processes, services, product quality, and eventually measure results and evaluate KPIs through the use of an effective management system.
- Plan for, respond to, and recover from any emergency, crisis, and business disruption.
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste.
- Apply our technical skills to all quality aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products.
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our quality policies, standards, programs, and performance; reward outstanding quality performance.
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are of main concern and on which we can have an impact and share with them our knowledge of successful quality programs and initiatives.
These Policies shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability. The commitments listed are in addition to our basic obligation to comply with WSI standards as well as all applicable laws and regulations where we operate. This is critical to our business success because it allows us to systematically minimize all losses and adds value to our stakeholders.